Thursday, May 01, 2008

i need God

Sometimes, it’s as plain as day. I need God.

I need him to guide me, to provide for me, to rescue me, to forgive me, to encourage me, and a whole lot more.

There are many things about life that I do not understand. People, circumstances, and my own heart–all of these are prone to mystify me. Again, this is why I need God.

The Lord knows that I am often feeble and just plain goofy. He knows that I sometimes think in a way that is lacking in faith. Therefore, once again, I need God.

“Help me Lord to rely on you fully, to trust you completely, and to walk in your ways consistently. Enable me to be a genuine blessing to those you send into my life. And when I mess up, please pick me up and set me back on the right path. Thanks for putting up with me!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...just plain goofy."

Finally something we can agree on!

Dr. Carmen C. DiCello said...

Yeah, I guess you're right.